Thank you for looking at our website and for considering The Williamson Group. Please get in contact with us to ask any questions about your building project. We understand that it can be an unsettling and stressful time so we are here to make things run smoothly for you. Exceptional Living will hold your hand through each stage of the process and make your project a reality.
Below is a useful list outlining the various stages of building a new property which we hope will help you, as follows:
- Does your project require planning permission? We can advise you on this once we have inspected the site.
- If planning is required a set of drawings will need to be prepared. We work with a network of esteemed architects all with accredited qualifications and years of experience. This gives our new clients the assurance of a first class service and expert guidance on planning options.
- Your drawings will then need to be submitted to the planning department. We can take care of this for you as well if it helps? Once meeting with us we discuss fees and the level of involvement that you need from use. If you already have building experience then perhaps you do not need as much guidance.
- Once planning has been approved the building work commences within set timescales. We can advise on this to make sure that your project meets the completion date deadline.
- Pricing – once we have received drawings of the building project we can give our competitively priced quotes to build it. There are occasions when we quote for work that does not yet have planning approval – however, it is preferable to have the approval in place first.
- You may need some structural calculations – if this is required then we can assist you in getting this done from one of our trusted suppliers.
For more information on how we can help you, please contact us.